Sunday, May 21, 2006

Pizza Demo for Waialua High and Intermediate School Students

I did a pizza demo for a couple of classes at Waialua High Intermediate School.

Here is some of the feedback I recieved:

whis students said...
I never really saw anybody make a pizza, I'm used to the pizza from Pizza Hut or Papa Johns. Your pizza was very good. I enjoyed eating homemade pizza, I'm going to try to make one myself.
Miranda 10th gradeWaialua High school.


I liked the pizza you made and I want to make the same one with the recipe that you have.
Charlie 10th grade


I really enjoyed the pizza that you have made for us. I hope to see you again to eat more pizza. Thank You.
Reggie Carillo 10th grade


You the man! I enjoyed the pizza that you made. How about you come again and make some more so we can have some more grinds....
TORAN KOBAYASHII


REALLY LIKE THE PIZZA! IT WAS ORIGINAL AND DIFFERENT AND VERY DELICIOUS! THANKS FOR COMING -I THINK AT THE END OF THE YEAR YOU SHOULD COME AGAIN!
KAYLE DOWIS 10TH GRADE WAIALUA HIGH


I loved the pizza that you made for us. It inspired me so muc when I got home that I would want to make pizza also just like you- thats how much I liked it! I would want to receive your recipes if that is okay with you for FREE =D. if you decide to let me have your free recipes please email me or also please give them to mrs. wright or at least come by our class again to make it for lunch so that we dont have to spend $1 on a junk lunch that doesnt even make you full. much mahalos
irene guzman 10th grade waialua high school


Mr. Grande, the pizza you made was very good. fantastic.
Jason oga 10th grade, Waialua high school.

I really liked your pizza. It tastes very good. Yes you did a very good job even though you cut your finger, but it still tasted good.
Keola Adric 10th gradeWaialua high school.


I liked the pizza that you made, it tasted really good. I liked the stories you told us and you made us laugh.
Saray Sok, Waialua high school 10th grade.

Mr.Grande i liked the pizza☺.It was good plus you telled us stories and that was good.
Jordan BracerosWaialua High School 10th grade.

Al,I enjoyed the Pizza presentation. The steps you took to create such a delicious pizza looked easy enough to follow for the students and myself as well. Thank You for your expertise and hope to have the opportunity to create a great tasting pizza recipe from your site. Aloha,
Lavina ForvillyWaialua High SchoolSkills Trainer

No comments: