Saturday, April 19, 2008

pizza.com = $2.6 Million: Is pizzatherapy.com on the Auction Block?

pizza.com just sold for $2.6 million. The sale of this domain created a buying and feeding frenzy. The sharks are circling in the water, if you know what I mean.

It was just announced that therapy.com is now for sale. Who knows what that will bring? Two million? Three million? perhaps more. Think of all the prozac you could sell with that one domain. Staggering.

Now I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw, but I just started thinking...What if you could combine these two domains under one banner. I mean you basically just cornered the market with a web empire could potentially be worth billions.

A billion here, a billion there, and we're talking some serious KA-CHING.

Let me give you a proposal:



So take out your check book and let me know what you think.

Comment, please.

Please check out my newest website devoted to Italian Food,

http://www.albertgrande.com/italian-food/


Pizza on earth, good will to all!

Albert Grande
http://pizzatherapy.com
Discover Kitchen Remodeling
Albert's Internet Marketing, Pizza and Rock and Roll
Uncover the Hidden Secrets of Ping Pong
Grande Publishing: Ebooks and Internet Information
Unlock Hawaii Secrets
The Weird, The Unusual, The Bizarre

No comments: