Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Anthony Bourdain in Venice Eating Seafood Risotto...

Anthony Bourdain is my hero.

He travels around the world, eating the best food each country has to offer.

He then comments on all he has eaten.

What kind of job is that? Well it's a job that is really not a job.

Until I get one of those gigs, I guess I'll keep my
day job.

and I'll continue to watch, Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations.

Here he is in Venice, Italy. Check out the specatcular seafood!





I love each and everyone of his shows. He is a character who is simply amazing...and believe me: Bourdain is quite a character.




pizza on earth,
albert grande
Wannabe-food-critic

2 comments:

Jennifer Field said...

Love your site and this blog! Plus, I think we're on twitter together too.

I gave you a shout out over at my blog if you'd like to wander over sometime. http://onlinepastrychef.wordpress.com/2009/01/23/i-am-officially-fabulous/

So, from one Anthony Bourdain fan to another (I cooked for him at a restaurant last year--thought I would faint), it is very nice to meet you:)

pizzatherapy said...

Thanks so much Jennifer. I appreciate you taking the time to say hello.

Having cooked for Bourdain is quite an honor. I understand he really likes to enjoy himself wherever he goes.