Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ingredients You Need to Make Pizza Dough

In the follwoing video, I discuss the ingredients you need to make pizza dough.

These are simple ingredients found in any supermarket.

You'll need flour, salt, water and yeast. I also use the optional ingredients of sugar and olive oil.

The last two ingredients are totally optional. As a matter of fact, recently, I started to eliminate the sugar from my dough recipe.

Here's everything you need to know to make pizza:





You can watch me make dough with easy step by step instructions.
Learn how to make Pizza dough, here.

If you sign up for my newsletter Pizza News, I'll give youy a copy of my World Famous Dough Recipe. Go to this link.

Check out one of the greatest pizza magazines ever created:




I want to wish you the absolute best in all of your pizza adventures.


pizza on the planet,

Albert Grande
Pizzailo-in-training

Make Pizza, Be Happy...

No comments: