Friday, April 10, 2009

Penne all ‘arrabbiata



Bean writes:
"My friend gave me this recipe after he got it
while studying to be a priest in Italy.
Easy & delish!"

Penne all ‘arrabbiata

Ingredients

Olive oil (couple T.)
2 T. fresh basil (1 1/2 t. dried)
2 T. fresh parsley (1 1/2 dried)
3 to 4 garlic cloves, pressed
3 cans Italian crushed or diced tomatoes (I like crushed)
1 t. crushed red pepper (more or less to taste)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 package Penne Pasta


Directions

Heat the oil; add herbs and garlic.
Add rest of ingredients and simmer.
Meanwhile prepare Penne according to directions.
As soon as the pasta is done, drain and toss with sauce. Serve with salad and garlic bread. – a bottle of Vino never hurt either!
*I use about 1/4 c. olive oil, makes for a good sauce.

thanks, for the recipe, Bean.

Here is a great cooking resource from my pal, Rachael Ray:






pasta on earth,
albert
Make Pasta at Pasta Therapy

No comments: