Sunday, November 01, 2009

Albert Grande, the Pizza Promoter, from Pizza Therapy

The following video was shot recently on the North Shore of Oahu. The North Shore boasts some of the best surfing in Hawaii and the world.

Now, the North Shore has some of the best pizza in Hawaii (and the world).

Let me explain.

My friend Paul created the most wonderful wood fired pizza oven and of course, I had to try it. And I did. Again and again...

The oven heats up to an astounding temperature, allowing the pizzas to cook quickly.

I love eating pizza and making pizza. I love promoting pizza.

You can discover how to make pizza at Pizza Therapy

Here's the video:




Enjoy.

You can also check out The Pizza Therapy Pizza Book. You can learn a simple step by step method to make your own pizza.

Your friends will praise you. You kids will love you.

Make Pizza, Be Happy!



Here is the link: The Pizza Therapy Pizza Book

Pizza on Earth, Good Will to All!

albert

No comments: