Sunday, February 13, 2011

Star Trek Pizza Cutter Review

Ok I admit it: I love the Star Trek Pizza Cutter.

The Star Trek Pizza Cutter is an exact replica of the Star Ship Enterprise.

It is beautiful and shiny.

Take a look right here:



But does it really cut pizza?

I took it for a test drive and it worked like a champ. Here is a video of me using the Star Trek Pizza Cutter:





The truth is though, it is more for show than substance. But what a great show!

It is very impressive!

So While I will use it on special occasions, I will stick to my tried and true: Oxo 4-Inch Pizza Wheel

But for special occasions and special pizzas, I'll take the Enterprise out of the box and use it to slice up pizza.


I used The Star Trek Pizza Cutter and I liked it!

Check it out here:  Star Trek Pizza Cutter

Respectfully submitted,

Albert Grande
The Pizza Promoter

For more conventional pizza cutters, check this out:


2 comments:

Ann Minard said...

Okay you simply must have a Star Trek Pizza Party! Maybe a Space--meat--ball pizza....with some klingon bloodwine...here are some other Star Trek Food Ideas...
http://www.seriouseats.com/2009/05/a-primer-to-star-trek-food-and-drink.html
By the way, I really enjoy your blog : )

ChibiKage89 said...

Live long and prosper.