Monday, February 07, 2011

Un'Americana In Italia, Part 1, Released

I am please to announce that Sky Dylan Robbins just completed her film:
Un'Americana In Italia

Here is what Sky said:


Hi Albert,

Hope all's well with you and your family.

Wanted to let you know that Un'Americana in Italia is finally complete - the premiere went well and I uploaded it to my site.

Thanks so much for all your past support, Albert. Amazing how passion and food connects people. When you have a chance, take a look and let me know what you think!

Have a great rest of your weekend!

Food love,
Sky


Thanks so much, Sky!

We can't wait to see what you have in store for the universe next!
We know you will do great things.

We loved it Sky!

Be well, Stay well, and Laugh as much as you can.

albert

And for more Italian cuisine I recommend, Mario's book:


2 comments:

Ann Minard said...

Love this! I just posted it to my facebook page. I always tell my family that the reason my food tastes so much better than any restaurant is because I make it with love. This video makes proud to be born a first generation Italian!

pizzatherapy said...

Thanks Ann.

If you liked this, you will love the interview I did with Sky.

You can find it on this page (and download it if you wish:

Sky Dylan Robbins Interview

Here is the URL: http://legendsofpizza.com/blog/un-americana-italia-interview

pizza on the planet,

albert
Pizza Therapy"