Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Pizza Sleeping Bag, Good Enough to Eat..Almost

Our good friend Jay Vogler of Pizza on Earth, shared the following product with us.

The Pizza Sleeping Bag:



This listing is for a deposit on my slice of pizza sleeping bag with veggie pillows. I make them to order and the turn around time is typically 4 to 6 weeks. (Please let me know if you need it sooner, I will see what I can do) The total price of each sleeping bag is $300 dollars plus shipping (I can customize the shipping depending upon where you are located).

The sleeping bag is constructed by hand. I use recycled quilts for the stuffing. I dye the fabric for the cheese and sauce part myself. The bag is lined with satin which makes it not only adorable but luxurious and comfortable. The pillows are not attached to the bag so you can arrange them however you wish.
Dimensions are approximately 3 feet by 5 feet.








And for more sleeping bags check out:



sweet dreams in pizzaland,

albert grande
Pizza Therapy is the Pizza Portal


The Pizza Promoter

No comments: