Jon F. shares his skill of making a cheese pizza. He constructs his pizza by putting the cheese on first, then the tomatoes and finally Romano Pecorino. He uses no spices on this pizza.
Here is Jon's Basic Dough Recipe:
Jon F’s Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- 3/4 cup King Arthur whole wheat flour or equivalent
- 3/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached white flour or equivalent
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon yeast
- 2/3 cup iced water
1) Mix all ingredients in a Kitchenaid mixer until blended
2) Knead mixture on floured board for a few minutes.
3) Put in oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap before putting in refrigerator for and 18 to 24 hour cold fermentation.
4) Take out about one half hour before using.
The Pizza Therapy Pizza book available at Amazon on Kindle.
This recipe is from: The Pizza Therapy Pizza Book: Unlock the Secret of Making Pizza