Thursday, November 23, 2017

Living Legend Dom Demarco at DiFara's Pizza



Hi

I just wanted to take a moment to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving. Here in the USA, Thanksgiving is a time to spend with friends and family. I hope you have a very restful and wonderful Thanksgiving.

I am very thankful for many things. I have a wonderful family.
I am thankful to you for reading my blog posts.... I am also thankful for all of your support over the years.
And I am thankful I can enjoy my favorite food, pizza!

This is an extraordinary video about Dom Demarco that I wanted to share with you.
He is one of the living legends of pizza. He is in his 80's and he still has passion for making pizza.

Dom has had many offers from people who want to buy him out. They offered him a lot of money. But he says no.There is no amount of money that he would accept.

Dom is committed to making pizza, because he loves making pizza for people! He is my hero!


You can read the post here:


I'll include a link to a video I shot while visiting DiFara's. This shows Dom making pizza.

Have a blessed wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.

If you are doing any on-line shopping I would greatly appreciate you thinking of Pizza Therapy as you do your shopping.
You can find links at the bottom of our site: Pizza Therapy 

I hope you have a wonderful holiday. As my friend used to say::

"Moderation in all things, but most importantly moderation in moderation!"

I am not really sure what he meant but basically, do what ever you want. Just be careful.

pizza on earth,

albert

P.S.
If you are looking for some great gift ideas, please check out the T-shirts and gifts at this link:


Udemy






No comments: