Saturday, December 16, 2017

HOW TO MAKE BEST EVER PIZZA DOUGH AT HOME | Secrets for Making PIZZA NAP...





This is a wonderful video about making incredible pizza at home...Here is a description from

Vincenzos Plate (Click on link for his channel)

This Neapolitan Pizza Dough can be used to make pizza bases, calzone and also different types of bread.
Pizza was born in Naples and Neapolitan Pizza is the Queen of all pizzas. The pizza dough must be kneaded by hand or with a very very low-speed mixer. I love making my Napoletana Pizza dough using my hand.
Big thans to my great friend Enzo Guarino from Casa e Cucina for sharing his family Pizza Dough recipe with us.
Homemade Pizza is perfect for a dinner party.


And for pizza tools please check out my list:
https://www.amazon.com/shop/pizzatherapy 








No comments: