Monday, November 12, 2007

The Pizza Therapy Pizza Party Book






Ever since I created The Pizza Therapy Pizza Book, I have dreamed of a follow up volume.

I didn't want my follow-up book to be like the The Pizza Therapy Pizza Book, I wanted it to be completely different. I wanted something that would help pizza fans, celebrate pizza.

Of course it would contain recipes, but I wanted it to be more than that.
A Pizza Book that would be an operations manual and guide to help with the pizza celebration.

Of course you have heard of Chicken Soup for the Soul. It's a book of heart warming tales and stories. Each one unique and wonderful. Each one original.

I decided to borrow an idea from the authors of that book. You know they asked for help in writing the book. They wrote some of the book, but not all of the book. Most of the book, was written by other people. Then they went ahead, and with the help of others, wrote a bazillion other Chicken Soup Spin off books.

Then I thought: why couldn't I do the same thing? I only want to write one book...

Find out the latest at this page:

Pizza Party Pizza Book

I'm also going to make you an offer you can't refuse....

Pizza on Earth,

Albert Grande

Please check this out:

Pizza Party Pizza Book

1 comment:

b said...

What A blog. I can't believe this!!

What a unique idea.

Good job!