Sunday, August 03, 2008

Saturday Night Pizza from pizzatherapy.com

Hey, Saturday night is pizza night in the Grande household. It's a great time to get together with friends and family and experience my favorite food.

Most of the time the camera is turned off, but on this particular Saturday, we had a videocamera available. I asked my friend Al to take some shots just as the pizzas were coming out of the oven.

Included are a Big Portugese Sausage Pizza, Portobello Mushroom and Olive Pizza, and Anchovy and Tomato pizza. All pizzas were made with whole milk mozzarella and pecarino cheese.




Hey, we had a great time!

Also, here is a great pizza resource I just found:



pizza on earth,

Albert Grande
pizzaiolo-in-training

2 comments:

Tricia Ling said...

This video is great! Just went to one of the Pizza Hut outlet nearby my home to have one, this time round not so good compared with my last visit.

pizzatherapy said...

Hey thanks for the positive comments. Sounds like you may be ready to start making your own pizza.
pizza on earth!
albert