Wednesday, December 02, 2009

The Pakistani Pizza Business

Ali writes:

Dear Albert,

Hi, I read your newsletter very keenly and I've even tried your famous dough recipe. It was good let me tell you.

I have made a Pizza takeaway in Lahore, Pakistan. I would be delighted to know your expert opinion on how to run it successfully.

We have no takeaways here. I'll wait for you valuable suggestions.

Best Regards,

Ali

My Response:

Hello Ali.

Thank you very much for your very kind words! We really can claim our Pizza and Dough Recipe is World Famous!!!

(Side Bar: You can find our pizza dough recipe, at this link:
The Pizza Therapy Pizza Dough Recipe)

We have created a resource that offers advice for starting and running a successful pizza business. I have created a web resource where you can find valuable information that will assist you in creating, and maintaining a successful pizza business.

We know you will do well, Ali!

Here is the link:

Learn How to Start a Pizza Business from Pizza Therapy

Please let us know if this has been helpful for you. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

We can't wait to try your fantastic pizza!

As a matter of fact, I just wrote a new report about getting in the pizza business. Here is the link:

The Pizza Business Papers: What You Need to Know to Start a Pizza Business.

Please let me know what you think.


Learn About the Pizza Business at Pizza Therapy
Albert and Kamalei Grande Discuss the Pizza Business


pizza all over Pakistan,

albert

P.S. You can get a free copy of my pizza dough recipe, at this link.

No comments: