Saturday, June 25, 2011

How to Make Pizza Dough Videos

Some people are visual learners.  They learn by seeing. There best way to learn is through watching something done.

Some are auditory learners. These learners learn by hearing something. They learn best with audio tapes or by hearing a lecture.

Others are tactile learners. These are hands on type of people and they learn best by doing it.

For me? I learn best with a combination of all three.

The best way for me to learn how to do something is to watch it, hear it and then do it.

That's why I love Internet Videos as a way to how to learn different things.

There are countless videos that will teach you to make pizza dough.

Here are a number of Pizza Dough Videos from Bing:



Check out these Pizza dough Videos from Bing, you will certainly learn how to make pizza dough.

Pizza Therapy has a pizza dough video, but there are so many different options to making great dough.

Choose the one that best fits your taste.

pizza on earth,

Albert Grande
The Pizza Promoter


Here are some of my favorite pizza books:


American Pie: My Search for the Perfect Pizza by Peter Reinhart (Pizza Therapy is referenced, here. Here is my review of American Pie)

and The Art of Pizza Making: Trade Secrets and Recipes



                                                

No comments: