Simple Easy Pesto from pizzatherapy.com
Pesto is wonderful and refreshing.
Use it for pasta, pizza or just spread it on a piece of ciabatta bread.
The best thing about pest is how easy it is to make.
Ingredients for Pesto
- 2 cups basil (loosely packed)
- 1/4 Cup Pine Nuts
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Add all ingredients to a food processor
- Pulse gently until everything is roughly mixed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add more olive oil if needed
Use walnuts, macadamia nuts, or any other favorite nut.
Here is a video I created to demonstrate this easy pesto recipe.
pesto on earth,
The Pizza Promoter
To make pesto you need a food processor.