Sunday, March 09, 2014

The Eggplant Parmesan Report

Before I ever thought about making pizza, I was making eggplant...
Along with Pizza, Eggplant Parmesan is my signature dish...
Eggplant Parmesan is a great main course or can be used as a side dish.

Eggplant is a magical vegetable that does not have a strong taste.

Eggplant Parmesan is a great main course or can be used as a side dish.

As a matter of fact, by itself eggplant is rather mild. However, once cooked with other ingredients, eggplant acts as an agent for all of the flavors and spices around it. Eggplant has the ability to make all other tastes stand out and do back flips.

Eggplant is truly an enchanting vegetable.  

I want to introduce you to one of my favorite vegetables. Eggplant. Eggplant is a wonderful vegetable that for some reason frightens some people. I’m sure they are not afraid of the vegetable itself, I think they are afraid of the taste. And for that reason, the humble eggplant gets very little respect in the vegetable world.
Let me clear the air for you right now! Eggplant tastes great. The taste actually depends on the way in which it is prepared.

Understand, there are many ways to prepare eggplant. It can be baked, fried and broiled. I will be discussing what I think I is the best way to prepare eggplant:Eggplant Parmesan.
Introducing an easy step by step method to make Eggplant!

Now available on Kindle:


Here's what my mom said:
"...the Best Eggplant Parmesan I ever tasted..."
"I tried Albert's eggplant and I can honestly say this is some of the Best Eggplant Parmesan I ever tasted..."
Albert Grande and his mother, Gloria Grande at Pepe's
Mrs. Gloria Grande,
Albert Grande's mom
So check it out now: The Eggplant Parmesan Report

No comments: