Aglio Olio Olive Oil, Garlic and Anchovies Pasta
This was a dish served by my mom every Christmas Eve but can be enjoyed anytime!
1 can of anchovies
1/4 cup olive oil (or more)
1 lb. of pasta
4-5 Cloves Garlic Minced
1 Cup of Reserved Pasta Water
1) Add 6 Cups of Water to a large pot with salt added
2) Boil water add pasta to cook according to directions
3) Mince 5-6 cloves of garlic
4) Add olive oil and garlic. Sautee (DO NOT overcook garlic)
5) Add can of anchovies
6) Add 1 cup of pasta water and turn to medium
7) Drain pasta
8) Combine the sauce over garlic
9) Eat and enjoy!