Sunday, May 30, 2010

Start Spreading the News, Brooklyn Pizza Tour...

"Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today..."

OK I'm not leaving today for The City, but soon. (We'll be there in June...)

And one of the Big things on our agenda is to go on The Brooklyn Pizza Tour. Honestly I can't wait. I'm looking forward to spending some quality pizza time with Tony Miura, the genius behind the tour.

As a matter of fact, our friend, Adam Kuban, over at Slice, reminded us that Tony was featured on the Today Show.

This is not the first time I have bought a ticket for The Brooklyn Pizza Tour. But it will be the first time I get to go.

Let me explain. We had tickets to go last summer, but Pizza Therapy got banned from Brooklyn by Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan.  True story, you can read about it here.

I just got an email from Tony and he assured me all things are go for our tour date,. We're locked, loaded and ready!

Here's a video of the tour:



Honestly, I can't wait to try Neapolitan-style pizza at Grimaldi's and Sicilian-style pizza at L&;B Spumoni Gardens

And if you run into Bruce Willis, tell him,  I promise to not be in any movies, if he promises to let me go on The Brooklyn Pizza Tour.

pizza all over Brooklyn,

albert

P.S. I probably won't bring my laptop to New York, but I will be bringing the next best thing,my ipod itouch. I have been able to do so much with this including email, movies, read books and of course music! I love it! Here is the latest generation. Just click below,

No comments: