Attending an industry trade show - even during an economic slowdown - can be the best investment you can make in your business. Some pizzerias are surviving and some are not, but only those who are taking the necessary action toward positive change will have the ability to compete and win.
Here are six ways to boost your pizza business.
- Register to attend International Pizza Expo 2011.
- Come ready to learn at more than 80 pizza-specific seminars and demonstrations.
- Attend Beer & Bull Idea Exchanges for networking and sharing. You'll quickly learn that your problems are not unique and someone there just might have the solution you're seeking.
- Pick up new menu and recipe ideas at the International Pizza Challenge and the numerous demonstrations planned.
- Watch exhibitor product demonstrations and sample lots of great food.
- Negotiate great deals on an exhibit show floor larger than four football fields.
27th Annual International Pizza Expo®
The World's Largest and Oldest Pizza Tradeshow!
Las Vegas Convention Center
March 1 - 3, 2011
There's still time to register and pre-registration fees are still in effect. Register online at http://www.pizzatoday.com/ and SAVE $10 or call our office at 800-489-8324, select Option 3 and register by phone.
Remember - You're not in it alone. Pizza Expo is All Pizza and It's All for You!
And I'll be attending.
I hope to see you there...
pizza all over the Pizza Expo,
The Pizza Promoter
and the Owner of The Pizza Therapy Digital Store
Order some great Chicago Deep Dish pizza, right here: