Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Greatest Joy of Pizza

I love making pizza. I am honored when someone says they enjoyed a pizza I made for them.

The greatest joy however, is teaching someone to make their own pizza.

You are playing oyur pizza making forward. Now the can experience the joy of making pizza for other people.

Making pizza is magical. Teaching someone else to use that magic for their own pizza takes it to a whole new level.

It's kind of like when I taught my daughter to ride a bike for the first time..."Dad I can ride a bike!"

The following video shows the joy experienced of making pizza for the first time. This video was shot entirely on loacation on the North Shore of Oahu, the Surfng Capital of the World!



pizza on earth, good will to all!

Albert Grande
The Pizza Therapy Pizza Book

The Pizza Therapy Digital Store
rare e-books, tutorials, how to's

No comments: